Friday, August 27, 2010

New Beginnings

Okay, so I decided to start a new blog. My other one is totally about scrapping and being crafty and I need a place to blog about LIFE.....mostly homeschooling, cooking, being a mom and well... living in a fishbowl.
School starts next week. This year is going to be a challenge, lots of new curriculum and learning styles, and learning to teach kids with audio processing disorders and dyslexia.
We will over come these entirely by Gods grace.
I hope to take some pics of the kids on their "first day" next week, but for now here some pics they took about a week ago.

















Not my favorite "professional" pics ever, but pretty good for a last minute photo session for grandma :)
I love this bunch of monkeys, and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them and school them.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails