Thursday, September 2, 2010

1st Day Pics

I should be sleeping! But I have to get these picture up :)
Today was the first official day of school and it went great! All of the kids were well behaved and stayed on task...I have to admit, it was a shock! The best part of the day was listening to Grace work on her new curriculum. With her groovy headphones, giant smile and giggles.....I think she love it♥

Okay, so on with the photos :) I know I know....crazy mama with a camera, I just can't help myself!
{you can click on any of the pics to make them bigger}


couldn't decide how I liked this one better..so I did both

























I got some great candid shots of them working also...those are going in the scrapbooks :)
Praying that tomorrow goes smoothly as well, the kids are being great. I am truly looking forward to this school year, its going to be quite an adventure. 

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Awesome pics!!!!! You do a really great job!!

Carrie said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Love the trendy photos! Great job!

Hope you have a great year!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Visiting & Following from THL. Have a great school year. (and I totally am there with ya and the school thing "kicking your butt"....ouch)

Unknown said...

Just love your photos of the kiddos! Fab editing on them. Looking at your new blog is making me want to get back to work on my family one! Best to you this school year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails